- 76% participated in at least one internship during their undergraduate career.
- 57% received at least one job offer prior to graduation.
- 90% were employed within 6 months of graduation; 99% within 1 year.
- The average starting salary was $49,639.
- 38% of our graduates received multiple job offers.
- 8% are attending graduate school.
Top 5 employers of Class of ’11:
- Bank of America
- Deloitte LLP
- Johnson & Johnson
- Ernst & Young
Results of the 2011 TCNJ Senior Survey, conducted by the TCNJ Career Center, can be viewed here.
Click here to view statistics about The College of New Jersey at a Glance.